Reduce the time, cost, and most importantly stress, it takes to tackle the design for new construction and remodel projects! Instead of sifting through millions of finish options on your own, let an expert guide the way. I am a certified interior designer and have been in the architecture and interior design fields for over 20 years. Mood boards from Instant Interior design include whole room designs compiled and ready to jump straight into budgets, layouts, and the other tasks that make a project come to life; skip the time spent on meetings, consultations, and gathering information for designers!
This mood board is a major league hit! I utilized all four of this team's colors throughout and emulated the flooring pattern in the backsplash to tie it all together.
Sports cave mood boards include designs for backsplash, countertop, field paint, accent paint, and flooring. As always, a bonus item awaits!
This is a digital product. After purchase, you will receive an email for download. The PDF mood board includes:
- Material information including manufacturer, style, color, etc.
- Link or information for material purchasing.
- Notes on how the material is shown in the rendering, size or alternate mounting options, etc.
- Information on a bonus item! Bonus items vary between each room and mood board but could be a light fixture, cabinet hardware, plumbing fixture, décor, furniture, etc.
- No physical samples will be sent.
Some housekeeping items of note:
- Information on the materials you see here, along with a bonus item, are what you will receive in your download; this is not a custom listing.
- I do not provide or sell any of the listed products; you are responsible for all purchases and installations.
- It is my intention to put together a palette that can be purchased anywhere in the United States. If you are outside the US, items may not be available, and you purchase at your own risk.
- Materials shown here are representations only. I highly recommend obtaining samples from the noted manufacturers prior to ordering for your project to verify colors, sizes, styles, etc.
- Mood board designs are based upon material styles, colors, etc. While I have utilized local list pricing to help with designs, materials may not be priced the same throughout the United States. A general idea of budget, scaled from $ to $$$$ is noted on each mood board. This budget is per square foot and is an average of the material budgets within the mood board (not including the bonus item); the scale represents the materials only.
Have questions? Please reach out, I’m happy to help!